Andhra Pradesh Smart Pulse Survey is a massive survey of all households, aimed to capture the required socio-economic data directly in digital form, with online validations. The field surveyors can enter the data by accessing the relevant portal through a connected tablet so that the data validations happen online and the scope for mistakes is minimized and the consolidation and analysis of data can be completed within 2 weeks of the completion of field survey.
The objectives of the proposed Smart Pulse Survey are summarized below:
- Completing the seeding of Aadhaar in the databases of identified developmental
- Ensuring the correctness of the data already seeded with Aadhaar;
- Ensuring that the demographic data of any person is identical in the SRDH
- Eliminating duplicate records;
- Deleting the records of persons who have expired;
- Creating a self-consistent set of records in the form of AP State Socio-Economic and Welfare departments; database and the departmental database; Database (AP SEDB).
The basic purpose of the Policy is to create the People Hub as a Single Source of Truth. This can’t be achieved unless all the relevant databases mentioned earlier are made to converge and interoperate seamlessly, within a short period of time to ensure synchronization of the various datasets.